Tuesday, April 17, 2018

This Week's List

Last week I made a to do list to link up with Christine over at Stitch All the Things. I didn't get every last thing done, but it really did help. What's going on the list aren't the things I know I'll  be working on this week, or the behind-the-scenes blogging details. It's the stuff that I'm going to do as soon as I get a few minutes....but then when I get a few minutes I do something else entirely. 


TO DO LIST 

-- add last floss to master set
-- finish coffee tin crewel
-- clear off my sewing machine table
-- start stitching the Grady Twins

3 comments:

Christine Slaughter said...

I actually chuckled when I read the type of items that are going on your list! "It's the stuff that I'm going to do as soon as I get a few minutes....but then when I get a few minutes I do something else entirely" YES!! I know exactly what that's like! I feel like some weeks even though I put what I want to accomplish, what actually happens is nothing that was on the list! I feel you!

Judy S. said...

I am easily distracted also!

Angie in SoCal said...

So true. Often something will come along to disrupt my list. Arghh, but that's life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails