Thursday, February 01, 2018

That Thirteen Year Old Box of Kitted up Cross Stitch Patterns

Yesterday, I pulled out the box of cross stitch projects I'd kitted up but not yet started. A lot of what was in there turned out to be charts that I hadn't pulled floss and fabric for, but it was all stuff that I was very excited about at the time.


For the most part, I'm still excited about it.

I'd forgotten how extensive my sampler stage was. The two samplers I remember splurging on aren't in here, but I'm pretty sure I know where they are...in another box with kitted up projects. I'll pull those out when I've got these figured out.


Floss and fabric that doesn't go with the specific projects will go back into my regular stash. Specialty floss and things like the red and white checked evenweave for Gingham Christmas will stay with the chart.  The charts are going into binders so that I can easily find all of the incredibly detailed houses and all of the Halloween charts and all of the samplers.

I'm having a lot of fun with this.  If you want to see everything that was in the box, there's a video.

1 comment:

Dar said...

OMG. And I have a still have a small envelope to mail to you. I think you have enough to last you 2 lifetimes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails